An Enrollment Coordinator Will Reach Out To You
Presidential Achievement Scholarship
Each recipient of the 2016 Vatterott College Presidential Achievement Scholarship (the “Scholarship”) will receive Two Thousand Dollars ($2000.00) to be credited to the recipient’s’ student account at graduation. The scholarship is open to students who:
- Are new Students who enroll and start classes at any Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. (“VEC”) school.
- Graduate from their program of study within the designated time for completion (i.e. a student enrolled in a seventy week diploma program must complete the program within seventy weeks);
- Graduate from their program with a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5;
- Submit an application, along with providing an essay and 2 reference forms to the School’s Registrar, no later than close of business Monday of the 5th week of the New Student’s first term.
Academic Revitalization Scholarship
Each recipient of the Academic Revitalization Scholarship (the “Scholarship”) will receive Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) to be credited to the recipient’s student account at graduation. Should this result in a credit balance, the funds would then be applied to any outstanding student loans in the student’s name. This scholarship is open to any re-enrolling student who previously withdrew or dropped from an academic program at any Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. school. In order to be eligible for the Scholarship, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate an exemplary attendance record that will allow the student to graduate from their program within the designated time for completion;
- Graduate from their program with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5; and
- Submit an application, one page essay and two reference forms to the School’s Registrar no later than close of business Monday of the 5th week of their first term.
The Vatterott College High School Graduate Scholarship
The Vatterott College High School Graduate Scholarship (the “Scholarship”) is a tuition remission scholarship in the amount of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00), which will be applied to the scholarship winner’s student account upon enrolling at Vatterott College. The Scholarship, which will be disbursed in the form of a tuition credit, is non-transferable and carries no cash value. In order to be eligible for the Scholarship, candidates must have graduated from an accredited high school in the previous twelve (12) months, prior to enrollment at Vatterott College. Applicants are required to complete an application which they can obtain from the Director of Education or by following the link below.
For additional information on the Vatterott College High School Graduate Scholarship and to obtain a paper copy of the application, please contact the Director of Education at the campus.
Scholarship of Achievement
Eligibility Details – Applicants to the Vatterott College Scholarship Program must:
- Have completed one term at an eligible Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. (VEC) program.
- Have filed a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate eligibility for a Federal Pell Grant.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and be eligible to graduate.
- Be seeking a degree or certificate of the college, in a course of study chosen by the applicant.
- Demonstrate a strong attendance history of 80% or higher.